Re: [gnome-flashback] Gnome Flashback

Hi,

On 28/05/14 00:32, Philipp Kaluza wrote:
Sebastian told that gnome-applets has GPL, but gnome-panel LGPL.
Wow, I wasn't aware of this, sorry. That is a real problem for merging
the two projects.

I actually got confused when I wrote this to Alberts. In fact its the
otherway around. So:

Gnome-Applets uses: LGPL and the Free Documentation License
Gnome-Panel on the other hand uses _BOTH_ LGPL and GPL.

It has COPYING file which is GPL _AND_ a COPYING.LIB file which is LGPL.

So I think it should still be ok to merge the applets as longs as we
clarify which parts are under which license.