[gnome-flashback] invisible cursor

Hi!

I can confirm that gnome-settings-daemon cursor plugin is reason for invisible cursor.

1) Workaround: Deactivate cursor plugin - 'gsettings set org.gnome.settings-daemon.plugins.cursor active false'.

2) Workaround: For our session disable that plugin. Is this even possible? I have not tried to search for it.

3) Proper fix: Somehow make cursor again visible.

Cursor plugin - https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-settings-daemon/tree/plugins/cursor/gsd-cursor-manager.c

When cursor plugin in started/activated cursor is initially hidden -https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-settings-daemon/tree/plugins/cursor/gsd-cursor-manager.c#n425

For each pointer device GnomeIdleMonitor is created and user_active_watch added - https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-settings-daemon/tree/plugins/cursor/gsd-cursor-manager.c#n203

How to make user active? So callback function 'monitor_became_active' is called? It should set cursor again visible if device is not touchscreen.

Does anyone knows how this is done in mutter and/or gnome-shell? Maybe it is done somewhere else... :(