Re: [gnome-flashback] State of Gnome Flashback

> Then we could bump libpanel-applet API to version 5 and merge Alberts
> gconf patches.
Were those the only patches affected ? I recall something else that had
already landed. Can somebody run a symbol breakage test ? Otherwise I'll
have to investigate myself, but it will take me a few days to get to it.

We can not do it! First we need to merge gnome-applets. Than port all applets to gsettings and only than we can remove gconf completely. So at least for next version gconf still will be needed. If version change is necessary than it should be 4.1 not 5.0.