[gnome-flashback] Gnome Flashback

Hi!

1. What is proper way to add dependencies int JHBuild for meta-gnome-flashback module. We definitely need add at least gnome-control-center, gnome-themes-standard, dconf and probably other too.

https://git.gnome.org/browse/jhbuild/tree/modulesets/gnome-suites-core-3.14.modules
Should not we have same dependencies as meta-gnome-core-shell (line - 1045) except mutter and gnome-shell as we will use metacity and gnome-panel?

2. Does anyone knows why cursor disappears? It is hard to test if there is no visible cursor... :( I think that in this list someone did write that workaround is to disable cursor (?) plugin. Of course workaround is not solution so we must find correct way to fix it.

3. I deleted my previous branch and created new one. I have not done all work yet, but can you look at it? I hope that now everything is as you want.

4. I propose to delete following branches: temp/old-gtk, super-sketchy, panel-1-1-test, new-toplevel, new-gnome-about, multihead, gnome-core-panel-1-1, gnome-core-1-4, gnome-core-1-2-0, gnome-core-1-0, GNOME20, GNOME_0_30_PATCHES, GNOME_STABLE, PANEL2_BRANCH, SCHOOL_HACKING, WM_CLASSES_AND_DND_DENTRY. They are very, very old. Probably merged too. Or they are simply too much outdated and no one is going to use these branches anyway. Two (GNOME_0_30_PATCHES and panel-1-1-tes) are even causing error message when pushing new changes.

5. What to do with COPYING from gnome-applets. Can we delete it? Sebastian told that gnome-applets has GPL, but gnome-panel LGPL.

6. What about NEWS file?

7. What about MAINTAINERS and gnome-applets.doap files?