Re: [gnome-flashback] Gnome Flashback

Hi Phillip,

> 1. What is proper way to add dependencies int JHBuild for
> meta-gnome-flashback module.
> [...]<https://git.gnome.org/browse/jhbuild/tree/modulesets/gnome-suites-core-3.14.modules>
> Should not we have same dependencies as meta-gnome-core-shell (line -
> 1045) except mutter and gnome-shell as we will use metacity and
> gnome-panel?
jhbuild has a good manual on library.gnome.org, although cargo-culting
from meta-gnome-core-shell is probably OK in this case. Post a patch to
this ML for review first, OK ?

Ok. I will do it when I will be more time. Maybe in weekend.

> [...]
> 3. I deleted my previous branch and created new one. I have not done
> all work yet, but can you look at it? I hope that now everything is as
> you want.
Not sure why you didn't use my merge-commit (88c6cfb) nor why you lost
the "features/" prefix (which I think is a good convention), but overall
it looks much better, thanks. Will look at the branch in more detail in
a few days.

I wanted to go thru all process for learning purpose.