Re: Brno Docsprint - GNOME people

On 01/22/2013 06:33 PM, Petr Kovar wrote:
Hey,

On Tue, 22 Jan 2013 18:14:23 +0100
Radina Matic <radina matic gmail com> wrote:

Wow, docs team's own 007 for Vienna, I never dreamed of reaching so high...
:P

I originally planned to spend the day shooting some pics around town and
maybe revisit the Leopold Museum, so if anybody is up for walking with me,
(s)he is welcome!

Are there going to be any other GNOME hackfests apart from us in Brno?
Not this year. But there are going to be some devconf talks related
to GNOME or Linux desktop in general. Also, a documentation workshop for
people interested in Red Hat / Fedora publishing tool - Publican.

More at http://devconf.cz/schedule.

Cheers,
Well,
Amongst others, there are two more desktop-oriented hackfests or to be more precise Fedora Activity Days planned:

Xfce SIG FAD - Olivier Fourdan
Fedora KDE FAD - Lukáš Tinkl

Several GNOME people are supposed to be around during and after DevConf:
Alland Day
Jakub Steiner
Chrisitian Schaller
Debarshi Ray
Rui Matos

I am sure others will also drop by but can't supply their names right now.

See you in Brno,

-florian

--
Florian Nadge
Technical Writer | Engineering Content Services

Brno Office—(+420) 532 294 327 | cell—(+420) 603 764 858 |inhouse—82-62327
Red Hat Czech s.r.o. | Purkyňova 99/71
612 45 Brno | Czech Republic
mail to—fnadge redhat com
www.cz.redhat.com
Time zone: CEST
irc nick: fnadge (#docs, #errata, #devel)