Re: Brno Docsprint - How to get there

Wow, docs team's own 007 for Vienna, I never dreamed of reaching so high... :P

I originally planned to spend the day shooting some pics around town and maybe revisit the Leopold Museum, so if anybody is up for walking with me, (s)he is welcome!

Are there going to be any other GNOME hackfests apart from us in Brno?

R.

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 5:55 PM, Michael Hill <mdhillca gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 11:42 AM, Radina Matic <radina matic gmail com> wrote:

> Shoot, I'll miss that as I am coming by bus from Vienna... :(
> Well, I guess I'll see you all around 8pm at the Hotel!

Radina, you can be the docs team agent in Vienna.

It would be nice to know if any other gnome conference attendees will
be travelling that way (last year the GTK+ hackfest people also posted
their arrivals and departures on the wiki).

Mike