Re: Brno Docsprint - How to get there

On Thu, 2013-01-03 at 22:02 +0100, Florian Nadge wrote:
> If you want to see the city first, take the shuttle bus (AE) to the main
> train station and hop onto the underground (short time ticket 0,80 EUR)
> in direction of Kobylisy.
> Get off the next stop at Florenc.

This is technically correct but I'm confused why the text mentions
Kobylisy as it's never been a terminal stop. The underground line
terminates in Letňany which would be the direction to take when going
from the main station (Hlavní nádraží) to Florenc.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/