Re: contribution to GTG project and GOPW

Ok, so all's decided then... :)

I've created the new project for GTG User Documentation on Gitorious and I'm preparing the first guide and topic pages. I'll continue to update the shared Google Doc with Topic Outline as it seems to be the right place where we can all brainstorm and share ideas about the docs content. If you can think of a better place to do this, let me know.

BTW, Izidor, thanks for your latest comments on the topic outline, that's exactly the kind of feedback I need from you guys... ;)

Stay tuned!

Cheers,
Radina