Re: contribution to GTG project and GOPW

Hi Radina,

I think that everything looks great and it looks like a great project.

Unfortunately, I don't think I will have the time to mentor that as I
will already have SoC students.

But seeing your initiatives and your motivation, there's no doubt you
will be an awesome work.

Lionel