Re: Mallard 1.2 Ideas
- From: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>
- To: Milo Casagrande <milo casagrande name>
- Cc: Gnome Doc List <gnome-doc-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Mallard 1.2 Ideas
- Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 11:41:13 -0500
On Sat, 2009-08-08 at 12:32 +0200, Milo Casagrande wrote:
> 2009/8/6 Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org>:
> > I can do Sunday afternoon CST (1-3 is best when the kids are napping :).
> > Next week is a little rough for me, but Wed afternoon or Thurs / Fri are
> > best if Sunday doesn't work.
> What about Sunday 1900 UTC? Do that sounds good to you guys?
> I know it's a short notice, otherwise we can do it next week
Works for me.
] [Thread Prev