Re: [Scrollkeeper-devel] Re: converting omf files

On Sun, 2002-05-05 at 16:19, David Merrill wrote:.

> > I've been looking all over the sk site(s) and still have yet to figure
> > out what the differences are. Where is this documented, and are there
> > pointers to examples?
>
> http://scrollkeeper.sourceforge.net/documentation/writing_scrollkeeper_omf_files/
>
> and there is an example in that same document. I'm just working
> through it myself. If you have time, do you want to take over this
> issue though? I'm rather harried and being pulled in too many
> directions.

Unfortunately, the web page David points to above is out of date. Dan
hasn't updated the documentation yet to match the DTD, so the only place
the new format is documented in the DTD itself, I believe. It's in the
tarball at extract/dtds/scrollkeeper-omf.dtd.

I think Dan's swamped and needs help with stuff like this. If no one
else does soon, I'm planning on jumping in and rewriting that
documentation, as we need this for the upcoming GNOME release. I'll also
take a look at db2omf and see if it's within my modest skills to change
that as well.

Cheers,
John

--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"You don't want to die with the music still in you."
 - John Gardner