Re: [Scrollkeeper-devel] Re: converting omf files

On May 5,  2:05pm, David Merrill wrote:
> Subject: [Scrollkeeper-devel] Re: converting omf files
> On Sun, May 05, 2002 at 06:56:43AM -0600, John Fleck wrote:
> > >
> > > We have a utility called db2omf that extracts omf data from docbook
> > > files. I don't know if you already have seen it and decided it
wasn't
> > > useful for you or didn't meet your needs, but just in case I thought
> > > would mention it. It might alleviate the drudge work of maintaining
> > > your omf files manually.
> > >

> > Cool. I forgot about that. Has it been updated to reflect the changed
> > omf file format in 0.3.8?
>
> I don't think so, no. But it shouldn't be too hard to do that. It is
> really a simple program.

I've been looking all over the sk site(s) and still have yet to figure
out what the differences are. Where is this documented, and are there
pointers to examples?

thanks...

--
Greg Ferguson    * SGI principal engr / LDP contributor
SGI Tech Pubs    * http://techpubs.sgi.com/ | gferg(at)sgi.com