Re: converting omf files

John,
I went thru this evening and updated the gnome-games omf files to be in
the same format as the document you mentioned below (in the writing omf
files doc). I ran your omftransform.xsl on it and the result was well
not at all like the current gdp-example2-manual-C.omf and seem to omit
some information in the <rights> tag I had from the original file. Which
is correct, your format or the gdp-example2-manual-C.omf?

Chris

PS I noticed that the SK main page has fairly complete docs on how to
get things setup correctly.