Re: libxslt speed (was Re: jrb help: XML & HTML)

Wow - and even more so if I compare this to emacs psgml mode which
taks several seconds to parse DTD. Maybe we should rewrite psgml mode
to use libxml :)

Anyway: I am now convinced and withdraw my suggestion to ship both XML
and HTML. 1 second is not worth it.

Sasha