Re: libxslt speed (was Re: jrb help: XML & HTML)

On Thu, Sep 06, 2001 at 10:41:35AM -0700, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> Would it be possible to write this parsed DTD to disk?  Emacs psgml does
> this, although it only works on a per-document basis, which wouldn't
> help us that much.

  Hum, ....

there is a private API
static void
xmlDtdDumpOutput(xmlOutputBufferPtr buf, xmlDtdPtr dtd, const char *encoding);
which allows this, this is not exported. The main probalem as always
is that if someone change something in the internal subset, the DTD might not
be correct anymore, but the risk is relatively small for our documents.

Daniel