Reviewer needed for logview screenshots

Hello all.

I have finally figured out enough about logview, docbook, emacs, the
Gimp, and tar to generate some screenshots for logview, which I now need
someone to review.  (Okay, I'm a newbie).  I haven't worked out IRC yet,
so I figured I would send a message to the mailing list.

Please drop me a line if you can help me out, and I'll send you the
screenshots with my proposed modifications to the documentation.  Please
also let me know what the next step is once you have reviewed the
screenshots.

Thanks.

Bill Day

billday bellatlantic net