Re: [Anjuta-devel] Anjuta2 hacky build script

The debugger plugin hasn't been ported to gnome2, because it depends on
gnome-debug.  Gnome-debug was never fully ported to gnome2;  when I
began the port I also changed it a lot.  What I'm working on now looks
like this:

* Bonobo is not used.  There are some data structures I want to export
from the debugger that are not terribly pretty in the C idl mapping.

* Operations are asynchronous, but there are sync wrappers for them.

* It will be using gdb/mi instead of parsing the regular command line
interface.

I plan to spend a pretty solid chunk of time getting the debugger usable
in december (when I'm home for vacation).  I think that in january I'll
be able to reintegrate the debugger plugin and make my millions.

-dave

--
Dave Camp <dave ximian com>