Re: [Anjuta-devel] Anjuta2 hacky build script

On Sat, 2002-10-26 at 10:48, Jeroen Zwartepoorte wrote:
> You probably have installed glimmer and anjuta2 in a prefix other than
> /usr. Bonobo activation cannot find the glimmer control atm. You need to
> tell bonobo-activation where to look for the glimmer control.
>
> You can do this by editting
> /etc/bonobo-activation/bonobo-activation-config.xml and adding an <item>
> tag in there:
>
> <searchpath>
>     <item>/home/jeroen/Projects/build/lib/bonobo/servers/</item>
> </searchpath>
>
> Then either reboot or:
>
> killall bonobo-activation-server
> bonobo-slay
>
> Anjuta2 should load the glimmer control fine now.

I tried that (editing bonobo-activation-config.xml) and it didn't
work. So I installed Anjuta2 and glimmer in the prefix /usr and indeed
the error message is gone. However, I still get no response when trying
to create a new project and there is no error message on the terminal
that started Anjuta2.

Etay Meiri
etay-m bezeqint net