Re: [Anjuta-devel] Anjuta2 hacky build script

On Tue, 2002-10-22 at 23:28, Andy Piper wrote:
> Attached is a simple bash script which should build the required CVS
> modules for a basic working Anjuta2 installation. I don't know for
> certain that it does this, as I've got a couple of issues with RH8.0 and
> current CVS glimmer right now!
>
> The idea is that this should (!) help beginners to get moving.

I have used the script to try to compile Anjuta2 on a newly
installed RH8.0 system and get the following at the end of
the glimmer build log:

configure: error: Library requirements (glib-2.0 >= 1.3.9
        gtk+-2.0 >= 1.3.9
        libxml-2.0 >= 2.4.11
        gtksourceview >= 0.0.4
        bonobo-activation-2.0 >= 0.9.3
        gnome-vfs-2.0 >= 1.9.4
        gnome-vfs-module-2.0 >= 1.9.4
        libgnomecanvas-2.0 >= 1.107.0
        libbonobo-2.0 >= 1.107.0
        libbonoboui-2.0 >= 1.107.0
        libgnome-2.0 >= 1.107.0
        libgnomeui-2.0 >= 1.107.0
        libgnomeprint-2.0 >= 1.107.0
        libgnomeprintui-2.0 >= 1.107.0
        libglade-2.0 >= 1.99.7)

This is strange since most of the RH-8.0 gnome
packages seems to be compliant with the 2.0.2 release.

Any idea?

Etay Meiri
etay-m bezeqint net