Re: EOG for GNOME 1.4 - use eog-0-6 branch

Den 18 Feb 2001 22:40:54 +0100, skrev Martin Baulig:

> I also don't like changing the UI for only one language very much.
>
> Btw. what do you think about my suggestion to do it in the same way it is
> done in Nautilus ?
>
> EOG                             Nautilus
>
> Create New _Window              _New Window
> _Open Image                     _Open
> _Close This Window              _Close Window

I think this is much better. Short and consise. Too many apps use
way to many words all over. I don't think there's a need to present the
user
with "Open Image" when images are the only thing that are going to be
opened in the app. I vote for the Nautilus way. I also vote for a
crusade
against this in all apps where applicable.

Cheers
Kjartan Maraas