Re: XML File format

Hello,

> Yes, it's clear now. You could use the TYPE property for each field to put this
> "native" type. GDA_TYPE is the GDA type, TYPE is the native type, which will be used
> to, for example, generate a CREATE TABLE command from the XML file.
>
> To add the "UserDefineDomain", we could use a special tag (<OBJECT>) to allow inclusion
> of "stange" objects (such as this one for example).

	Don't do any change for now, I must think more further of what I
	really need !

	db_designer will be a graphical tool, so I must also save all graphical
	information of the table (color, (x,y) position, etc.)

	And, I must also save two kind of db data, the logical db and the
	physical db. I Think your file will be the physical db ... So,
	perhaps I will do another file to put in the logical one. Don't
	really know yet.

	But, if you're changing your file, please keep me inform,
	thanks

--
| Marzullo Laurent                 |