Re: XML File format

If you don't find it, check at developer.gnome.org, there must be some docs about this.

> > I don't understand very well since I don't know what you mean by domain.
>
>         Sorry,
>
>         A Domain is the type of the table field (GDA_TypeBigInt is a domain).
>         So, I've think of domain like this :
>
>                 class UserDefineDomain
>                 {
>                         GDA_TypeBigInt  toto;
>                         GDA_TypeFloat   titi;
>                 };
>
>         And then you can create a table
>
>         table table_name;
>                 field of table_name
>                         field_1 of type UserDefineDomain
>                         field_2 of type GDA_BigInt
>                         field_3 of type UserDefineDomain2
>
>         Is it more clear?

Yes, it's clear now. You could use the TYPE property for each field to put this
"native" type. GDA_TYPE is the GDA type, TYPE is the native type, which will be used
to, for example, generate a CREATE TABLE command from the XML file.

To add the "UserDefineDomain", we could use a special tag (<OBJECT>) to allow inclusion
of "stange" objects (such as this one for example).

Cheers