Re: XML File format

Rodrigo Moya wrote:

> Yes, but they are optional. That is, you can just provide the DB design stuff,
> without the data nor the SQL command. This data is provided to allow the
> export/import of an entire database, but you can provide it if you want, the
> XML functions won't complain if they are not present.

	You said that you are currently changed the format ?
	Is there's some doc about C XML function to read XML file ?

	I've got another think to ask.
	dB_designer will let the user to define its own domain for
	the attribute of the db table (all of them will be child of
	one GDA_Type), but a domain could be a set of GDA_Type too.
	(i.e. structure, object, ...). I know this is rdbms dependent,
	but i would like to give the Postgres user to define object
	type for their domain attribute.

	So you see any problem with the current structure of the file ?

	(For now, I would like to put the domain attribute name in a
	separate file than gnome-db XML file, and use GDA_Type as
	a reference name for an entry in the domain file ... to not
	disturb your app.
	Do I make myself clear ??? )

	A+

--