Re: Power to create new Bugzilla products

On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 09:50:38PM +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:
> Another thing:
> bugmaster gnome org actually goes to:
>
> I forgot the list password. Either I can ask Elijah, search my old
> emails, or reset it. Anyway, please subscribe for now.

I've sent this separately.
Note: There are a lot of previous bugmasters still on this list. I guess
they're still interested, though a few years ago I discovered someone
filtered the messages to /dev/null instead of just unsubscribing.

Also please watch bugzilla-maint gnome bugs in Bugzilla. There probably are a lot of
old bugs in bugzilla.gnome.org product. Noticed andre going through
them. If anyone wants to check more...

--
Regards,
Olav