Re: Power to create new Bugzilla products

Am Samstag, den 21.08.2010, 22:21 +0200 schrieb Olav Vitters:
> On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 07:36:14PM +0200, Tobias Mueller wrote:
> > Bonjour,

> > > I offer my help.
> > So do I.
> > I'd also appreciate kind of a documentation that states what needs to be
> > done in order to create a product correctly.
>
> nazgul seems to be a bit busy. I you remind me I'll try and write up
> what he does (he uses also some standard text which is somewhere on the
> wiki IIRC).

So I was. In total 7 hours of sleep for last weekend :(

Sorry for being a bit unresponsive in the last time, I am chewing
through my emails now. I will try to revise the wiki pages you all have
been working on.

--
Christian Kirbach <Christian Kirbach googlemail com>