Re: Power to create new Bugzilla products

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 10:50:46AM +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:
> Also please watch bugzilla-maint gnome bugs in Bugzilla. There probably are a lot of
> old bugs in bugzilla.gnome.org product. Noticed andre going through
> them. If anyone wants to check more...

Next bits:
Tried to give you all shell accounts on bugzilla.gnome.org. Christian
already has it. Tobias already has it while he should NOT have had
access. Andre I cannot update as the RSA key doesn't have enough bits.

Andre: Please give accounts gnome org a 2048 or more RSA key (public
bit).

Tobias/Christian: If you want you can unban that person (see
bugmaster gnome org) with a mention towards robots.txt. Log in, sudo to
bugzilla, edit .htaccess.

--
Regards,
Olav