Re: Status for the release

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 09:57:41AM +0200, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> Instead we should focus on this release on:
>
> * Try to figure out a way to show the difference between off and
>   hibernated in the collection view.

My feeling for that one is that we could show some kind of generic "off"
thumbnail (ideally the OS logo, but the trademark issues get in the way...)
when the VM is off instead of trying to show a thumbnail which will be
useless (either black or shutdown screen). Hibernated machines
would get the usual thumbnail

Christophe