Re: Status for the release

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 2:47 PM, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com> wrote:
> It certainly makes a lot more sense to have this in the properties page.
> In fact thats where i went looking for it.

We alreay have context-specific menu entries: fullscreen, properties.
To me "force shutdown" is not a "under the hood" action or a property,
rather something that should be available immediately when using a
Box, somewhere close to the topbar. But I'll let designer sort out
this issue, as I don't have stronger arguments.

--
Marc-André Lureau