Re: help with data on webkit accessibility

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 08:37:30AM EST, Kenny Hitt wrote:
> Hi.  Thanks for your explanation.
> I was wondering why I was getting no speech.
>
> Now that I understand the issue, I have to say that since Debian and Ubuntu
> chose to ignore upstream, they should be the ones to fix it.
> Since Linux is my only desktop OS, I depend on Firefox for access to the web.
> Consider this a strong vote for fixing Firefox regressions.

As of the upload of yelp 2.29.91, the Ubuntu lucid version of yelp has been switched back to gecko. So as of latest updates of yelp, yelp should be accessible once more. Whether it exhibits the same regressions as firefox I am not sure, but it probably won't.

Luke