To: "Adam Myrow" <amyrow midsouth rr com>
Cc: <gnome-accessibility-list gnome org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2006 11:23 PM
Subject: Re: Dectalk 5 test results.

Adam Myrow wrote:
On another note, does Fonix still offer the Dectalk RT for Linux?

Yes, they do. However, when I purchased Dectalk 5 I had to jump through
hoops on there web site to find the Dectalk RT page, and there site is
not accessible for a blind user. I had to actually acquire sighted help
finding the DTRT page, and then my sighted help said the link for the
Dectalk was actually blacked out on the page so he couldn't find it
either at first except he noticed there was this link that was hard to
see he clicked on and it was the correct page. A real pain if you ask me.