Dectalk 5 test results.

Hi, all.
I have been spending the past couple of hours testing Dectalk 5 with Orca 0.25, gnome-speech 04.0, on Ubuntu 6.06 and it is working fine. So we can certainly say for sure that it does work with current assistive technologies under Linux. In fact the only strange thing I noticed is when I ran test-speech after installing Dectalk 5 and building gnome-speech 04.0 test speech identified it as running 4.6.1 which has never been installed on this Ubuntu installation. Some good things I noticed is Dectalk 5 is certainly more responsive than Dectalk 4.6.1 or festival. Sounds better than either goes without saying. Smile.