Saving Orca settings.

Hi, all.
I know that Orca is suppose to have a --setup option wich will setup Orca, but from in gnome terminal when I do orca --setup it does absolutely nothing. Any ideas what to do about that? Some of the things I want to do and I don't know if it is supported yet or not is save Dectalk speech pitch, volume, and rate settings for orca. When I log in it would be nice to have speech set to say 300 words a minute, voice Paul, and Pitch something like 110. I also would like to be able to setup muy flat review keys to something like Harry so it is different from Paul. Can this be done in Orca? I know it works in gnopernicus.