Re: hardware synthesisers.

    TaEW> I don't know about speech-dispatcher, but is it cross
    TaEW> platform?

I don't know the technical details, but it's intended to be.  However,
our resources are limited, so we can't do all the testing and porting.
But we are glad to accept any portability patches and/or we can fix
contingent Speech Dispatcher POSIX portability problems if provided with
the necessary resources.  And of course, Speech Dispatcher is Free
Software, so anybody is welcome to hack it.

BTW, one particular thing we miss is a good and portable audio output
library.  Any hints?

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--