Re: Mozilla - like JAWS or like Hal?

Shaun Oliver writes:
 > one thing I would like to see is support for hardware synthesisers, as I
 > am far from  being a programmer of any kind, I can't implement such
 > support.
 > this would assist people in many wais ie. being able to fidd

I have a DECTALK Express here, and I know I should write a
Gnome-speech driver for it. The problem is that I don't expect to have
time to write it in the near future.

Another option worth considering would be to write a driver that runs
Emacspeak speech servers; these exist for a variety of hardware
synthesizers.