brltty-3.6pre1

brltty-3.6pre1 is now available for download. Please let me know what you'd
like to see done, or what you feel needs to be fixed, for 3.6. Also, please
review the licensing and let me know if there's any way in which you feel it
can be improved.

EMail: dave mielke cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | if you're concerned about Hell.
http://familyradio.com/                   | http://mielke.cc/bible/