Re: Annoucing libbraille

Hi Dave:

It sounds as if we were victims of miscommunication here.  It's true
that I don't recall emailing you directly myself about this, but I
thought that a number of people had done so (after talking to me).

Sorry for the disconnect - I am delighted that we've got it sorted out
now.

On another front, I second the suggestion(s) already made about trying
to coordinate braille driver APIs more closely.  I think perhaps we can
collate some of the suggestions and issues that have been raised and
have less duplication and more leverage in the future.

best regards

Bill

On Wed, 2004-08-11 at 23:14, Dave Mielke wrote:

> By the way: You said earlier that you were hoping to hear one day that the
> client part of BRLTTY's API would be LGPLed. All you needed to do was to ask as
> I don't read mins very well. :-) Is there anything else you're looking for?

- Bill