Re: gnopernicus and CD writing software

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 01:33:35PM +1100, Jason White wrote:
> Kenny Hitt writes:
>  > I agree with you.  I posted my message because I wanted to let the guy
>  > know that gnopernicus isn't enough to give you access to Linux.
>
> Have they fixed the problems with Gnome terminal yet? If so, then it
> should indeed be possible to run everything, including text
> applications, under Gnome and gnopernicus.
>
> I know I am rather slow in setting up my system to trial Gnopernicus;
> I have a number of other unrelated issues occupying my time at the
> moment, but this will change.

Gnome terminal in Gnome 2.4 is a lot better than it was in Gnome 2.2.
I'm using Debian Gnome packages, so Gnome terminal might be different
from official Gnome source.  If I need to run a text app from a Gnome
session, I find using Xterm and yasr to work better than Gnome terminal
and Gnopernicus.

         Kenny