Re: gnopernicus and CD writing software

Kenny Hitt writes:
 > I agree with you.  I posted my message because I wanted to let the guy
 > know that gnopernicus isn't enough to give you access to Linux.

Have they fixed the problems with Gnome terminal yet? If so, then it
should indeed be possible to run everything, including text
applications, under Gnome and gnopernicus.

I know I am rather slow in setting up my system to trial Gnopernicus;
I have a number of other unrelated issues occupying my time at the
moment, but this will change.