Re: gnopernicus and CD writing software

Hi.  I need to start by saying I haven't tried to burn Cd's in Gnome.  I
have no problems burning Cd's from the console.  The commands can be put
into scripts to make it very easy.

Gnopernicus has made large parts of Gnome accessible, but it's still not
there yet.  Linux is very accessible from the text console using
speakup, yasr, or emacspeak.  I wouldn't recommend using Linux with
Gnopernicus as your only screen reader.

This is just my opinion from using Linux for the last 3 years.
          Kenny