Re: For First-Time Users of X-Server
- From: Toby Fisher <toby tjfisher co uk>
- To: "Thomas D. Ward" <tward1978 earthlink net>
- Cc: Adam Myrow <amyrow midsouth rr com>, Gnome Accessibility List <gnome-accessibility-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: For First-Time Users of X-Server
- Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 03:22:04 +0100 (BST)
On Tue, 27 May 2003, Thomas D. Ward wrote:
> Hi, I launch the Open Office setup application from with in gnome terminal.
> You can't do it from a regular shell prompt.
Hmmm, do you mean an xterm?
If so, that is currently inaccessible, or seems so, which is why I wanted
to try installing from the consol.
Toby Fisher Email: toby tjfisher co uk
Tel.: +44(0)1480 417272 Mobile: +44(0)7974 363239
Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
] [Thread Prev