Re: [g-a-devel]recent gnopernicus "Language" files and support

I want to speak up in strong support of appropriate approaches that
support on the fly language changes. Frankly, it should even be possible
to change laanguage in the middle of a document given the appropriate
XML/HTML tagging.

I have no idea whether GNOME is multilingual, or simply supports
numerous I18N defaults. So, I can speak to the appropriateness of any
particular approach. I do know that AT has to date failed miserably in
this regard--no doubt a reflection of too much U.S. influence in the AT
industry. It would be very good for that to change, of course, and it
would be most delightful if GNOME accessibility, Mozilla, and
Gnopernicus could come out of the gate, with version 1.0, setting a
standard for others to emmulate.