Re: [g-a-devel]gnopernicus & gui design ...

Hi Michael:

Michael Meeks wrote:

Hi Paul,

On Thu, 2003-01-23 at 15:32, Paul Sprencz wrote:

Paul:Variable level is used to same as a modality between windows.

	So why not use the existing modality code ?

Paul: Thanks for patch. Please apply it.

	Thanks, committed & looking beautiful [ although cursor colour doesn't
work - although I suspect it never did for me ;-].

Modality used in GUI it is an earlier design, we want to have a modality in any case but in other cases didn't want it. It was an idee that from the srcore the user can be activate any UI part and in any case the two UI could be both activable, but this idee is refused now. I will change the UI to use modality from gtk. Regards
   Paul Sprencz