[g-a-devel]recent gnopernicus "Language" files and support

Hi:

I see from CVS messages that a number of files/definitions relating to
"LANGUAGE" for gnopernicus have recently been added to CVS.

I have not been able to look at them in detail yet, but could you please
confirm that these are using standard GNOME internationalization
mechanisms and methods?  As has been discussed before, it's vital that
we do all of our localization and internationalization in standard,
proven ways.

best regards,

Bill

--