Re: [g-a-devel]recent gnopernicus "Language" files and support

Hi Remus:

Thanks very much for the clarification, and for the quick reply.

It's unusual for users to choose a language for an application other
than via the standard environment variables.  I agree that gnopernicus
might have some slightly special needs here, but still don't see exactly
what you are doing.  I will try and look at the code later, before I ask
you more questions about this..

best regards,

-Bill

--