Re: [g-a-devel]recent gnopernicus "Language" files and support

Hi Remus,

On Fri, 2003-01-17 at 12:21, Bill Haneman wrote:
> It's unusual for users to choose a language for an application other
> than via the standard environment variables.

	Quite; what is the purpose of that ? ultimately, all the apps that are
being poked at via at-spi, will be returning strings localised to the
values of the standard environment variables; what advantage is there
then to having one app in a different language ? seems like it could be
a big source of confusion:

	 "why doesn't the language change when I change it in
	  gnopernicus"

	etc. since the language can only be effectively changed at login time.

	HTH,