[Glade-users] two easy-to-implement glade interface suggestions

On Sat, 2004-10-16 at 18:57, Neil Zanella wrote:

One of the top reasons for me quitting glade is
that there are too many glade windows open, so I quit just so I can restart
with all the clutter gone. In any case, you should allow the user to discard
the state of the window layout in some way or another, cause I know,
popups are annoying, so popups are not the best solution to this
problem perhaps, but some way of disabling / resetting the state
should definitely be included if you are going to implement this.

Sounds like you really just want a Windows->Close All menu item... as
recommended by the HIG :)

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group