[Glade-users] two easy-to-implement glade interface suggestions

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 09:57:39 -0600, Neil Zanella <nzanella gmail com> wrote:
[...]
I would like to say Glade is a really nice very well thought
out tool to work with, perhaps we can make it even better.
Thank you for Glade and for your replies, I hope that you
can appreciate my feedback / suggestions,

Yes,
    thankyou very much for your suggestions, I am working
on glade-3 ATM (which is not usable yet but I hope to fix it up soon)
and any input from people who use glade in real-life situations
is definitly valuable.

Now I know that it may seem to be a drag, but I think that it would be better
for everyone if you were to send these CR's to bugzilla.gnome.org where
the status of the CR is documented and we can easily keep track of it.