[Glade-devel] Any Debian packaging for Glade3?

On Wed, 2006-06-21 at 23:53 -0300, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:
[...]
I'd like to have your comments, so I can upload the packages to
experimental soonish =).

Everything seems just fine.

One question thought, isn't debian policy to split common files for all
the architectures, I mean pixmaps, xml catalogs, etc?
And I think its the same with docs.

Anyways this is looking good

greets

Juan Pablo

Hor?scopos, Salud y belleza, Chistes, Consejos de amor:
el contenido m?s divertido para tu celular est? en Yahoo! M?vil.
Obtenelo en http://movil.yahoo.com.ar