[Glade-devel] Any Debian packaging for Glade3?

On 6/15/06, Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov debian org> wrote:

Em Seg, 2006-06-12 ?s 18:33 -0400, Tristan Van Berkom escreveu:
getting info full release mode sometime over the next month and I
would
expect packages to start apearing not long after, anyone is ofcourse
welcome to package glade3...

I'm the maintainer of the glade2 package, and I'm interested in
maintaining the glade3 package as well. I'll package it as "glade" in
experimental next week, if you think that would be useful.

Hi Gustavo,
    I have a special request for the packaging of glade3... I would like
you to package the gnome catalog seperately.

This includes:
    libgladegnome.so (the gnome support module)
    gnome.xml, bonobo.xml & canvas.xml (the gnome catalog files)
    gnome*.png and bonobo*.png (pixmaps for the gnome component)

In contrast with glade2; who is offering "gnome" builds and "non gnome"
builds,
we offer the base glade-3 core library and tool without any gnome
dependancies
and offer an optional gnome plugin.

And ofcourse... I suppose you will be packaging the .pc files, header files
etc
in a seperate "glade-dev" package...

Please let me know if there are any problems I can help you with.